I suppose, but that would usually be known by the group (e.g. Hedena's old CR edits) -- Commie are decent with CR edits, sometimes they make them better sometimes they make it worse. I don't really know with this show.
CR didn't technically do this show, it was actually Funimation. That said, Commie did a great job working from Funimation's subs to put this out. And while I'm here, a question. Did your vol 1 release (or does this release for that matter) use Commie's batch scripts? And did you include romaji for songs in vol 1 too?
Why commie? Doesn't they use CR subs?
ReplyDeletePeople like Commie over CR even if it's just a CR edit.
DeleteBecause it's rare that a group actually makes a CR script worse when they edit it. It happens, but it's rare.
DeleteI suppose, but that would usually be known by the group (e.g. Hedena's old CR edits) -- Commie are decent with CR edits, sometimes they make them better sometimes they make it worse. I don't really know with this show.
DeleteCR didn't technically do this show, it was actually Funimation. That said, Commie did a great job working from Funimation's subs to put this out. And while I'm here, a question. Did your vol 1 release (or does this release for that matter) use Commie's batch scripts? And did you include romaji for songs in vol 1 too?
DeleteVol.1 Doesn't, but the patch I'm too lazy to make (I'll do it soon) does as well as the romaji/updated lyrics. Vol.2 Does have the batch scripts.
DeleteThanks for the upload!!! Appreciate it and Good job, look forward to some more of your future releases
ReplyDeleteThere was something wrong with Vol 1? How come i've never noticed it? it seemed fine to me.
ReplyDeleteI got lazy on Vol.1 and didn't care to luck up the lyrics.
Deletelook* jesus what the hell did I type
DeleteWell, I prefer the creditless versions so in my opinion i don't think a v2 is necessary, but thanks for all your hardwork. I appreciate it.
Deletehttp://www.nyaa.eu/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=Psycho+Pass&user=174261
ReplyDeleteYes you are.
ReplyDeleteno seed speed at all
ReplyDelete