Thanks for the release!
I appreciate the release also. You are the best! <3
maou: hero watch my anime!!!hero: I refuse!!!maou:...Maou: what really?hero(facepalm)
are you using the FFF batch scripts
yes
thanks
When are you gonna see the 3rd and 4th episodes ?
I'm almost finished BTOOOM, then I can work on this project again.
I can't wait for the 3rd and 4th episodes, not only because i love the series but also because the quality of your releases is outstanding :)
Praise the lord :) The new episodes have been released. Do you have any ETA on the other volumes ?
vol 3 is out (no raw yet though), vol 4 comes out 2013/06/19.
It's such a shame that nobody shared the BDMV of the 3rd volume yet
06/19/2013 is too far away.
blame Japan
Thanks for this, fyi, episode 3 audio seems to be out of sync
Seems to be the encode, fixing now sorry about that.
The 3rd Volume BD Raws are available http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=438308 Can we hope for a quick release from you ?
Already downloaded - It's encoding now :)
Oh oh :) You're so reactive when it comes to releases. Do you have an ETA for this 3rd volume ?
Depends on final outcome of the size. But if all is going to plan I can get it out later on tonight (GMT time)
Yay :) i guess i'm gonna have a blast with the new episodes tonight :)
I think it would tremendous if you create a facebook page for your releases or even a twitter account :)
I don't use Facebook sorry, but I might set-up a Twitter RSS account one day.
I shall be waiting for your twitter RSS account then, if you make one of course :)
http://twitter.com/AnimeNOWSubs
Thank you for releasing the 3rd volume and for creating a twitter RSS :)
By the way, what's the difference between High10 @ L4.0 & L5.0?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264/MPEG-4_AVC#Levels
what happen to volume 2 for 720p torrent?
I think I forgot to update the link. Updated now.
Thx.. Really appreciate that :)
Any update on vol 4?
no raw yet
There is no seed for Vol. 2 and 3.
If you wait 2 - 4 hours I'm about to release Vol 4 and 5. I'll reseed the whole series at the same time
Thanks for the release!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the release also. You are the best! <3
ReplyDeletemaou: hero watch my anime!!!
ReplyDeletehero: I refuse!!!
maou:...
Maou: what really?
hero(facepalm)
are you using the FFF batch scripts
ReplyDeleteyes
Deletethanks
ReplyDeleteWhen are you gonna see the 3rd and 4th episodes ?
ReplyDeleteI'm almost finished BTOOOM, then I can work on this project again.
DeleteI can't wait for the 3rd and 4th episodes, not only because i love the series but also because the quality of your releases is outstanding :)
DeletePraise the lord :) The new episodes have been released. Do you have any ETA on the other volumes ?
Deletevol 3 is out (no raw yet though), vol 4 comes out 2013/06/19.
DeleteIt's such a shame that nobody shared the BDMV of the 3rd volume yet
Delete06/19/2013 is too far away.
ReplyDeleteblame Japan
DeleteThanks for this, fyi, episode 3 audio seems to be out of sync
ReplyDeleteSeems to be the encode, fixing now sorry about that.
DeleteThe 3rd Volume BD Raws are available http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=438308
ReplyDeleteCan we hope for a quick release from you ?
Already downloaded - It's encoding now :)
DeleteOh oh :) You're so reactive when it comes to releases. Do you have an ETA for this 3rd volume ?
DeleteDepends on final outcome of the size. But if all is going to plan I can get it out later on tonight (GMT time)
DeleteYay :) i guess i'm gonna have a blast with the new episodes tonight :)
DeleteI think it would tremendous if you create a facebook page for your releases or even a twitter account :)
DeleteI don't use Facebook sorry, but I might set-up a Twitter RSS account one day.
DeleteI shall be waiting for your twitter RSS account then, if you make one of course :)
Deletehttp://twitter.com/AnimeNOWSubs
DeleteThank you for releasing the 3rd volume and for creating a twitter RSS :)
DeleteBy the way, what's the difference between High10 @ L4.0 & L5.0?
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264/MPEG-4_AVC#Levels
Deletewhat happen to volume 2 for 720p torrent?
ReplyDeleteI think I forgot to update the link. Updated now.
DeleteThx.. Really appreciate that :)
DeleteAny update on vol 4?
ReplyDeleteno raw yet
DeleteThere is no seed for Vol. 2 and 3.
ReplyDeleteIf you wait 2 - 4 hours I'm about to release Vol 4 and 5. I'll reseed the whole series at the same time
Delete