Saturday, 1 June 2013

Quick Update - dropped and v2s

hey.


Remember to read the Project page first

Dropped:-

Psycho-Pass - I used a contrast filter on it which made the quality look amazing but I never liked the fact that I had to keep with that consistency (the whole Idea of using a filter.) I will keep on getting the RAWs, and might release a late batch - remember that Commie are also doing the BDs.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - I've lost so much motivation for this project for the fact that so many other groups are doing it. I suggest getting Final8's

---

v2s:-

Any of these could happen at any time (next week to next year)

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - The encode was pretty shit and there were a lot of timing problems. I would think that this will get a English dub one day and I would like to keep all my projects up-to-dated with such audio tracks.

One Off - Encode is fine, but the subs have some missing lines will be reworking it all one day.

Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki - FUNimation own it, so English Audio.

Plastic Nee-san - I've said that we will v2 the script one day.

Binbougami ga! - Encode was shit - FUNi own it, so English Audio.

---

With the 2 dropped projects nothing will be lost. They are being done by other groups.

When I first started doing all of this, there wasn't a lot of BD groups (more than there was I mean). This kinda makes it hard to pick up a projects as I don't want to really do a project that is already being done. So yeah...

From now on I will be picking up BDs that I know will not be done by other groups, or if it's done by a 720p/1080p only group or if another encoder is shit.

I feel like I need to be more like "I do what I want" - when it comes with the subs I pick, projects, encode settings, etc. w/e love my work faggots~

Tempest will be soon; encoding the soft grain the whole show has is a pain.


18 comments:

  1. I will be impatiently waiting for your releases of Zetsuen no Tempest. But it's unfortunate that the last BD will be released in December. And can you please look further into TO LOVE ru 1st season BDMV ?(Coz i frankly don't know any Raws websites except nyatorrents)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your better off getting the dvd version of TLR S1. Quality is better than the BD.

      Delete
    2. The show wasn't really done for 1080p so it looks horrible at that resolution. Also there is no Raws.

      Delete
    3. Understood :) I will just get the DVD version then. I just wish you could do more projects but the problems is that most shows' Blu ray versions are being done by other groups :(

      Delete
    4. If it helps I'll be doing Tamako Market with Mazui's subs

      Delete
    5. Well that would be awesome :) But first we need some well seeded BDMV.
      Aside from Tamako, do you have anything planned ?

      Delete
  2. If you decide to do Attack on Titan; who's subs would you use? I know FFF wants to use GG's but I'd prefer Evetaku's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to do the Attack on Titans BDs but it's pointless as there will be so~~~ many other groups doing it. There will be groups that will be using all the current subgroups out there, some that will use just one, and so on.

      Delete
  3. Honestly I respect your decision to drop certain projects like you are. I mean if you still wanted to do them for the sheer joy of it I would support you but I am glad to hear you will be trying to pick up projects that otherwise wouldn't be getting BD releases. For that reason you are one of my favorite BD-rip groups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Respect :)

    In all honesty, if you decide to drop Psycho Pass and focus on the 2 others you have worked on (Maoyuu and Zetsuen) it should be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to see psycho pass dropepd but I respect your decision

    ReplyDelete
  6. Literally no one has done Uta no Prince-sama BD's for the first season, you should consider it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find any working links for all the volumes. If it ever gets an English dub (so it's easy to buy within the UK), I'll buy it

      Delete
  7. Bummed you decided to drop PP, cause I was really diggin how the contrast filter looked in comparison to Commie's version, but hey, your decision. I hope you do end up releasing a batch later on though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you re-considering picking PP up again if Commie drops/discontinues the series?

    According to this link in the comments Japan no longer uploads BD anymore the person who usally uploads PP has stalled the series. http://commiesubs.com/psycho-pass-bds-volume-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is stupid in so many ways.
      First: I've been using sites that upload from U2/Share and I've seen PP Vols on them
      Second: Commie get a lot of donations those cunts could just buy the vols.
      Third: That comment was June 1st meaning they've had a lot of time to download/buy the vols.
      Fourth: They must have members in Japan that could spare whatever so yen (or Commie giving one of them money) to buy the vol just for them.

      >Commie

      Delete
    2. (Not your comment being stupid fyi if it came of that way on the first line)

      Delete
    3. Thanks I'm glad my comment wasn't what you called stupid, I thought you were offended by it.

      Delete