Sunday, 28 July 2013

Zetsuen no Tempest


Episodes: 24
Source: BDMV
Video: 1920x1080 @ 10-bit crf15, 1280x720 @ 10-bit crf16
Audio: 1920x1080 @ FLAC, 1280x720 @ AAC
Subtitles: Commie (Modified)


Correct CRC for 720p Ep 9 = 93B6FC3C


1080p Torrent: Vol.1 - Vol.4 | Vol.5 | Vol.6 | Vol.7 | Vol.8
720p Torrent:   Vol.1 - Vol.4 | Vol.5 | Vol.6 | Vol.7 | Vol.8

11 comments:

  1. Just curious- is there any difference between bd and tv?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know, I would think maybe a little bit, but not too sure.

      Delete
    2. it looks better.

      Delete
  2. Nice job !!!! I noticed that the Raws for the 5th Volume are already available, are you planning to release it soon ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Vol.5 but I'm moving house so I can't do anything for awhile.

      Delete
    2. I will be patiently waiting then. And good luck with the move :)

      Delete
  3. good work! only wish you would have used Tsuki subs instead of commie though:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The subs are pretty much the same. Commie has better editing though.

      Delete
  4. i got crc mismatch for ep11 720p (44523EE3) instead of 3CA38616

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah 44523EE3 is right. I've done that twice in a row now with this series no idea how. Thanks for the heads up

      Delete