Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Karneval

Episodes: 13
Source: BDMV 
Video: 1920x1080 @ 10-bit crf15, 1280x720 @ 10-bit crf15
Audio: 1920x1080 @ FLAC, 1280x720 @ AAC
Subtitles:
#1: Anime-Koi (Heavily Modified)
#2: Retail (.ass)

There are a lot of differences from Anime-Koi's script to the "Official." So go with what you want at your own risk of which one is more accurate than the other.


1080p Torrent: Vol.1 | Vol.2 | Vol.3 | Vol.4 | Vol.5 | Vol.6 
720p Torrent:   Vol.1 | Vol.2 | Vol.3 | Vol.4 | Vol.5 | Vol.6 



Vol 1 script patch:


16 comments:

  1. I tried to download 720 patch but, tusfile is giving file not found error after clicking on download now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to sleep sorry about that. Added Mega.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your work and especially for keeping the official eng.subs that come BDs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot!! but didn't Extras (animated little extras from the manga) come with the vol 2 of the dvd/blu-ray?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't have a translator, so no.

      Delete
    2. Could you maybe put up the raws then please? or do you only put up subbed stuff?

      Delete
    3. I tried all the links for the patches but they seem to have been removed..

      Delete
  4. Thank You @AnimeNOW ..

    I Love Much This Anime.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any future projects you plan on doing from the Summer & Fall anime of 2013?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea. I don't even know what projects I pick up.

      Delete