Episodes: 12
Source: BDMV
Video: 1920x1080 @ 10-bit crf--, 1280x720 @ 10-bit crf--
Audio: 1920x1080 @ FLAC, 1280x720 @ AAC
Subtitles: FFF (Modified)
Episode 1 Opening Font Patch:-
WHEN DOWNLOADING FROM TUSFILE:
Make sure that the box at the bottom isn't ticked
http://i.imgur.com/X3oo8HM.png
1080p: http://www.tusfiles.net/bn1uw9ev30li
mirror: http://bombch.us/FQ6
720p: http://www.tusfiles.net/k3nncagbl0yw
mirror: http://bombch.us/FQ5
Font (Stand alone): http://www.tusfiles.net/ay1ai775ya66
New CRC:-
720p: [5BCDDADA]
1080p: [5D7474A1]
No source for K-Project, stalled(/dropped) for now.

Agree. FFF's a lot better.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, thanks!
i'm already have v1 eps 1-4, can u patch it into v2???
ReplyDeleteand what is the difference between that, besides the size?????
Better encode. Not patchable.
DeleteI've waited for this!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! \o/
AWEsome show from AnimeNOW. WooT!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, thanks!
ReplyDeleteAny chance you can do the Lupin the Third BD's?
Nobody has touched them yet.
Only I have a problem with kara in 1st ep with words swarming on each other?
ReplyDeleteNo idea about this, but both work fine for me.
Deletehttp://i.imgbox.com/ablLDbEl.gif
http://i.imgbox.com/adm1gNhc.gif
(one of them are 720p the other 1080p)
ED works fine (if you're meaning the ED and not the OP)
Strange, coz it's the only ep where OP is lagging that way...
DeleteThe so called problem: http://rghost.ru/46183873.view
Looks like the font. I think I didn't add it in Ep1. This is both 720p and 1080p.
DeletePatch added with stand alone font as well.
Thanks AnimeNOW for Btooom! and all ur other work. I really appreciate what ur doing. Some dude named Nubles is already doing K Project BD's and I believe he's using the official BDMV source. Anyways thanks..
ReplyDeleteWell, seeing as I have Vol. 1, 4, 6 downloaded (BDMV), I will be doing it even if Nubles finishes.
DeleteYOU ARE A GOD!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks. What kind of modifications did you do to the FFF subs? Styling? Or de-localized it?
ReplyDeleteLittle changes such as: moving full stop, moving the position of typesetting, etc. nothing major.
DeleteOk tnx ^_^
DeleteI have to say that i'm very much impressed with animenow. You released so many bd in this short time. With this pace, all i can is that you will make name in "fansub industry" in no time.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your feedback :)
DeleteAnyone have the batch for 1080p. DDL doesn't seem to work.
ReplyDeleteBoth torrent (which is the batch) - and DDL work.
Deleteseed 720p pl0x
ReplyDeleteEp 1 patches are down, can you put them on another site?
ReplyDeletelooks like their servers are down right now. Added mirrors
DeleteCan someone help me find which one is the right "download button" for either of the 2 1080p patch links. I'm no expert at downloading patches but they keep saying I need to download a .exe patch and when I installed it it did absolutely nothing except stuff up my browsers and didn't even patch up the episode intro. If someone can help me that would be great. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAh I see now. Really sorry about this I don't usually use hosts that do this. Make sure that this box is unticked at the bottom.
Deletehttp://i.imgur.com/X3oo8HM.png
I don't know what it installed but I would think it just changed your homepage and search engine. This is easy to change back and there are tutorials for about every browser. Really sorry about that.
Thanks for the reply :) I followed what you described and the download was perfect :) I just can't seem to patch the episode (this may sound very noob, if so I'm sorry), I've double clicked the xdelta3 file and it gives me the options to Extract All and Run. I've clicked Extract All and it extracts the same files extracted from the original zip file. If I click Run then it just closes the program. Is there something I'm missing? If you could help me out again that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
Deletehttp://animenowsubs.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_10.html
DeleteThis might help. Make sure that the old file is in the same place as the xdelta3 file
Wow so easy! Thank you so much.
DeleteBtw, this 1080p is crisp and looks great. Just wondering what were some of the modifications you made on the FFF subs?
not a lot. Just some fullstops, etc. moved some typesetting to fit with the blu-ray. Simple stuff
DeleteTnx so much for your great work. Could you pls, reupload the Episode 1 Opening Font Patch for the 1080p version?
ReplyDeleteBoth links work.
Delete