Episodes: 12 + 1
Source: BDMV
Video: 1920x1080 @ 10-bit crf--, 1280x720 @ 10-bit crf--
Audio: 1920x1080 @ FLAC, 1280x720 @ AAC
Subtitles: AnimeNOW
1080p: Torrent OVA 1v2
720p: Torrent OVA 1v2
We'll not be doing OVA 2
It's already subbed and it would be a waste of time.
Also the TLer who did the first OVA has disappeared (really)
chandy is also a cunt <3 font="">3>
batch when I can be assed to download vol2
We'll not be doing OVA 2
It's already subbed and it would be a waste of time.
Also the TLer who did the first OVA has disappeared (really)
chandy is also a cunt <3 font="">3>
batch when I can be assed to download vol2
Credits:
TL: egyptcatshuu
Timer: Ace3df
ED: Chandy10
Encoder: Ace3df
.mkv_snapshot_00.52_%5B2013.05.26_00.50.05%5D.png)
Not really a problem, but I think this release should be renamed to OVA 01 for the batch because there will be another OVA included in vol.02 of the BD.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea about this, thanks for the heads up.
DeleteAre the 3rd and 4th episode of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha coming soon ?
DeleteThis week.
DeleteThank you :) I can't wait
DeleteCan someone make an official batch for the TV series? Thanks very much..
ReplyDeleteI will be. Just waiting on Vol.2 RAW and OVA 2 to be TLed.
DeleteUmm, pardon me, but i'm a bit confused by your post. According to AniDB the second OVA is not subbed.
ReplyDeleteIt's subbed on Nyaa.eu. Some trusted group did it but put it down as anon for some reason.
DeleteThanks for clarification.
Deletei found them.
ReplyDeleteThe subbers who did it are called [uh]. they somehow also called it Senyuu ova 02 but the {[uh]_senyuu_ova_02} and the {[animeNOW]_senyuu_ova_02} are COMPLETELY different.
(its on Nyaa.eu BTW)
[uh] isn't a sub group it's just a guy that did it anonymously. It is Senyuu OVA 2. "[animeNOW]_senyuu_ova_02" We haven't done OVA 2 at all so I have no idea where you're pulling that filename from. You might be getting mixed up with "v2" as there was a script error and I fixed it.
Delete