I'm pushing out stuff I'm late on. Here is a quick order of what I plan to release (this will probably change): Maoyuu Vol.2, Chuu-2 Batch, Tempest Vol.2 - Vol.5, and then Psycho-Pass Vol.3 (maybe Vol.4 as well if I can download it.) Once Chuu is done I will have a load of me, as well as when I catch up with Tempest.
Wasn't this already released before? I clearly remember getting my copy from you like a month+ ago. Is this the same version or were things changed?
ReplyDeleteIt's the same. I just created a post for indexing.
DeleteDo you know when will Psycho Pass Vol 3 be released?
ReplyDeleteAnd that poll, 19% of the people don't appreciate your work, they should just go look elsewhere.
I'm pushing out stuff I'm late on. Here is a quick order of what I plan to release (this will probably change): Maoyuu Vol.2, Chuu-2 Batch, Tempest Vol.2 - Vol.5, and then Psycho-Pass Vol.3 (maybe Vol.4 as well if I can download it.) Once Chuu is done I will have a load of me, as well as when I catch up with Tempest.
DeleteSeems the first episode is broken, precisely while he said:"Danshi koukousei no nichijooou!" But the "Dan" is lost.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that's fine. If it's the subs it doesn't mean the episode is 'broken' but just the subtitles are wrong.
DeleteNo, the audio is lost.
DeleteIt's only half a second. I can't tell why it happened. Might of been an error on their end or my end
DeleteWhat BDMV you used for this BD release?
ReplyDeleteThere is only one BDMV source and that is the Blu-ray disk.
Delete