Sunday, 14 July 2013

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann




Episodes: 27 + 2 Movies + Fuck knows how many OVAs
Source: BDMV
Video: 1920x1080 @ 10-bit crf--, 1280x720 @ 10-bit crf--
Audio:-
1# Japanese: 1920x1080 @ FLAC, 1280x720 @ AAC
2# English: 1920x1080 @ AAC, 1280x720 @ AAC
Subtitles:
#1: Official (OCRed + some kawaii shit for songs)
#2: Signs and Songs for English Dubbed track
1080p Torrent: Series | Movie 1 | Movie 2 | OVAs || Batch
720p Torrent:   Series | Movie 1 | Movie 2 | OVAs || Batch

5.1 DTS Original Audio (Japanese Only):
Series (If it has it) | Movie 1 | Movie 2 | OVAs (If it has it)

I'll be doing the series but I would think another group will have it done before me so go with them and whatnot.

1080p Movie 1 isn't dual audio as I can't get my hands on the English audio, same with Movie 2.
The series will be dual-audio.

33 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good rips. Another, I wonder if you could upload the original 5.1 dts audio track in the movie 2 torrent. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make an optional patch when I have time (a day or two)

      Delete
  2. The Movies where never Dubbed ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that they're on the $600 English boxset. Just gotta wait for someone to rip them

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Been waiting for a good group to upload the series and movies.

    Btw I'm not even sure the movies were ever dubbed. I may be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In an interview with the English company that released it (Vizmedia I think, can't remember) they said something along the lines of "We're releasing the movies with English subs only on DVD for the mean time, but it will be dubbed soon!" - I would think it's been dubbed for the blu-rays, but I only have the Japanese ones downloaded.

      Delete
  4. It seems in the specials there are some OVAs.I have noticed it from jp wikipedia. It contains NDS 5.5 which I know and some others which I just happen to know. Can you rip them also? and excuse me crrect a mistake. There are 27 eps in the TVs but not 24.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the correct on episode numbers. I'll try to get the OVAs done. It's around 150GB just for the 3 OVA disks and I'm still in the middle of downloading the series which is 200GB, so keeping up with downloading all of this before it stops seeding is a gamble. At most I'll be trying my best to get the series done but no promises with the OVAs.

      Delete
  5. Excuse me, could you tell me how much time could I wait for movie 2? I am a little anxious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I like to use my computer while encoding, that does slow the encoding down quite a bit. Movie 1 encoded in around 1 full day. The weather around here is really hot right now so leaving my computer on over night is putting me off to finish encoding other projects alone. I'll try and get Movie 2 done before this sunday.

      Delete
    2. everywhere in north earth is so hot, haha! Get it. I'll wait.

      Delete
  6. I just check the list from ruell release.these following are OVAS from wiki
    OVA EP05.5
    Gurren Lagann Special - Parallel Works 1
    Gurren Lagann Special - Parallel Works 2
    Kirameki Yoko BOX - PIECES of SWEET STARS
    Wish this could help a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirameki Yoko Box is worth it^^ Great song, good animation.
    OVA 5.5 is pretty bad (I mean, there is a random girl they don't know... and all of a sudden they call her name without her telling it lol).
    Haven't seen Parallel Works yet, but it could be nice.

    I hope you release the 720p of Gurren-hen before other stuff, so people who can't play 1080p get their fix^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the movies take longer than the series, the movies will be released at different times (e.g. 720p next week). The series, 1080p and 720p will be released at the same time.

      Delete
  8. For the movie, does anyone else have slight timing problems with the subtitles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you tell me a time where this is viable so I can compare with the source to see if it's my encode

      Delete
    2. Only tiny with some words.because the original sub contains a lot of sentences never divided.so the first words should be delayed. but the whole time is right. So I think it just because it's the orignal one. I am a chinese so I don't really care. But haven't any eng fansub group done this series? I think a fansub is needed in the future whatever.

      Delete
    3. This series has been done a lot of times. It was released on DVD a long time ago.

      Delete
    4. The first two lines in the movie are off by about 1.5 seconds for me. First line is spoken at about 7 seconds, subs appear at nearly 9 seconds.
      Second line is spoken at around 11 seconds, but subs don't appear until about 13 seconds.

      I've checked the CRC and it was correct.

      Delete
    5. They seem to work fine for me.
      This is the first frame the first text starts: http://i.imgur.com/rPqr7nJ.jpg

      Delete
    6. Hmm... Seems like the subtitles are fine if I use VLC. But they are off by a few seconds if I use Media Player Classic.

      Do you know what may cause this situation?

      Delete
    7. I can't really think of anything for that sorry.

      Delete
  9. Admin, can u share file ass only???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going with the theme of picking up a show that just got a BD release, would you consider picking up Love Hina also. I noticed that there are BD (raw) versions over at Nyaa and would love to see it get picked up by you. If you can't (don't) want to then it is all good. Just thought I would ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try but I can't promise

      Delete
    2. Try is good enough for me. Just hoping someone does them. Thanks for replying. xD

      Delete
  11. Where's movie 2 with 5.1 dts audio? Did the plan still corrupt this week? ~_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to push out the series first. With the DTS audio I just forgot about it. I'll upload it now.

      Delete
    2. OK. I can wait.I can wait...DTS for movie 1 I have extract it from the previous release from other rip from nyaa. So it doesn't matter. You should go for some rest. And by the way, can you give a presumable date for TVs? We can hope for it.

      Delete
    3. It will take awhile as I encode at home and I'm not the type of guy that would leave my PC on for so long to encode (a day or two at max.) I can encode about 2 episodes a day (this is not including the time I don't encode to actually use my PC.) Encoding/This anime group is the last thing I do for my PC. I would rather game and such. I'll try and get it done before next week, but I can't really say a date.

      Delete
    4. OK.wish you can release the 1080p TVs for the first. It'll be a time killer download for me.

      Delete
  12. Can you name the groups that are also doing the BD? I had a look, but it seems you're the only one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After looking at the groups that did this show - it's best to just stick with retail subs. There isn't really any needed typesetting.

      Delete